Thursday, July 06, 2006

Random Thoughts…

Oh my God, feels like I’m dying? No… Feels like I’m leaving? Not exactly… It is just the bench days are over and this is the last 8 hours. I don’t know what to write, I have so many things in my mind that I want to post because I’ll be quite busy again… OK… just a rundown of random thoughts…

***

My brother is going home at last after 2 months from Australia. I am very excited to see what are the changes brought to him by the land down under… Haha, cause we are the couch potato guys, we have never left home not until after college. He had his chance to move away. How about me? When?

***

I am so sad because my team Germany lost in the World Cup semifinals. Now, I hardly care whether it’s France or Italy. But I believe it is going to be France because they already made a miracle by almost getting eliminated in the knock out phase and by beating Brazil in the quarterfinals match. So, I am expecting to see some Blue, White, Red colored flags waving around on Sunday or I’ll be wrong.

***

Speaking of the World Cup, my favorite actor Daniel Brühl watched the quarterfinal game of Germany against Argentina and takes some time with his fans. Wanna have some proof that I’m one of his full blooded fan? I am the current co-admin of his semi-official German/Polish website.

***

I hate to be pessimistic but I think I belong to these types of thinkers these days… Why? Because I interpret everything as anti-depressants. Things like I enjoy watching very good and meaningful films because I prefer this artificial world rather than the world where I really belong and things like I have to write on this blog over and over again because I have the impression that people that I already knew are so tired on listening with my thoughts. I hope that the negativity in my head will change soon…

***

Wow, I just realized that I never cried or shed some tears for a year! For whatever reason, am I too happy? Too stable? Too ordinary? Too insensitive? I really don’t know, but in a way, I’m setting a new record for myself!

2 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Toni said...

rolan, ur really something.... kakaiba ka! don't ever change!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger otakuros said...

rolly, you never fail to amaze me -- AS IN! isa kang certified adik! hehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home