Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My 2005 Top 30 List (out of 124 films)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are my Top 30 films for 2005. I have seen 124 compared to 166 motion pictures last year. The coverage period of my evaluation is from December 1, 2004 - November 30, 2005 which I follow every year.

I have also posted in the right side, the results of my best encounter with movies per category. Our very own "The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros" is not eligible since I have just seen it last December 8, 2005, but it is an excellent film, I hope and I pray that it will bring home the Audience Award from the Sundance Film Festival. I had a hard time weighing the merits of these films since it's very difficult to mix objectivity and subjectivity, but here they are. I hope you'll have some time to see these films too...

30. Dancer in the Dark (Denmark)
29. Girl With A Pearl Earring (UK)
28. House of Sand and Fog (USA)
27. Motorcycle Diaries (Argentina)
26. Saw (USA)
25. Ladies in Lavender (UK)
24. My Sassy Girl (Korea)
23. A Moment to Remember (Korea)
22. Kung Fu Hustle (Hong Kong)
21. Primer (USA)
20. Maria Full of Grace (Colombia)
19. Napola (Germany)
18. Millions (UK)
17. The Sea Inside (Spain)
16. Donnie Darko (USA)
15. The Classic (Korea)
14. Downfall (Germany)
13. Million Dollar Baby (USA)
12. Sideways (USA)
11. Vera Drake (UK)

10. A VERY LONG ENGAGEMENT (France)
09. BEFORE SUNSET (USA)
08. SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER AND SPRING... (Korea)
07. LOVE IN THOUGHTS (Germany)
06. MANDERLAY (Denmark)
05. 3-IRON (Korea)
04. OLDBOY (Korea)
03. MERRY CHRISTMAS (France)
02. RUN LOLA RUN (Germany)
01. TAEGUKGI (Korea)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home