Friday, March 04, 2005

I just need to have a blog...

Actually I don't have any bloggable events for the day but I would like to take the advantage of posting this crap since next Monday, I have my new GAP project. I am not saying farewell to my blog but next week, I will be very busy with this new project.

Another thing, I am very happy and excited because it's Friday, the highest point of my week... It's all downhill from here...

I have some sort of thoughts in my mind, it's a little bit weird but it's always happening....

How is it possible to feel nostalgia for places and moments I never knew?

Is this because I dwell too much in my dreams that is more honest than my reality?

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Toni said...

yup-yup! sometimes i always feel the same way! oki lang yan rolan... sometimes.. it's good to be dreamy... it keeps life exciting... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home